rainostream.com fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
First of all www.rainostream.com absolutely legal website and Some time it may contains only links to other websites who makes their embedded feature available for everyone. Rembember that, We do not host or upload any video/media files here. www.rainostream.com is not responsible for the legality of any content (audio visual or images, text e.t.c) of other website. If you have any legal issues please visit the embed url and issue a notice against them. You also can email us so that we can remove them violated url/ link from our page. But remember that it may take few hours (not more that 8 hours) to complete the action after receive your message.
If you have discovered or will discover in the future any links to illegal content a notice can be submitted to the e-mail or physical address listed below. The notice must contain at least the following points of information:
- Identity of the content that you claim to be illegal and the grounds for the illegality. Examples of illegal content are, without limitation: offensive, slanderous or abusive language, unlawful publications, infringement of privacy or moral rights, misleading or unlawful advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, transmission of trade secrets, know how or otherwise secret information, sexual or child abusive information or otherwise illegal information;
- * Identification of the location of the content that you claim to be illegal, including at the minimum the exact URL of the webpage, the date and time you have identified the alleged illegal content and a screenshot of the webpage, displaying the alleged illegal content;
* Identification of the location of the link to the content that you claim to be illegal, including at the minimum the exact URL of the webpage on which the link is displayed and the date and time you have identified the link to the alleged illegal content;
- * Your street or mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- * A statement in which you declare:
- - that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the content is not authorized by the owner or its agent;
- - that the disputed use is not permitted by law;
- - that you have summoned the owner of the website that allegedly hosts, provides or transmits the illegal content to cease his or her illegal activity or, if not possible, why you were unable to contact said owner directly;
- - that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed or otherwise abused; and
- - that you indemnify rainostream.com, all its affiliates and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees), damages, penalties and liabilities incurred by rainostream.com as a result of the notice;
- Upon receipt of a notice which complies with the notice procedures set forth above, rainostream.com will promptly remove the identified link from its website. To be effective, notices must be addressed and delivered to rainostream.com as follows:
We at rainostream.com have worked hard to establish procedures that ensure compliance with the local laws and that generate a prompt and accurate response to all complaints that we may receive. In order to speed any complaint along as quickly as possible, please make sure that you comply with all the notice procedures set forth above.